f the butterfly collector: How much is your blog worth?

the butterfly collector

A Collection of Fashionable Finds,Jewel Box Treasures,Exotic Art and Decadent Decor! Handmade Delights, Luxurious Shopping, Wonders from the China Cabinet and Secrets from behind the Wardrobe Door, Dramatic Books and Delicious Treats!. Read on to find out more...

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

How much is your blog worth?


click on the link below if the one above doesn't work!
www.business-opportunities.biz/projects/how-much-is-your-blog-worth/
How hilarious is this little piece of interesting information?
I was reading the MirrorMirror blog this morning and she had posted this link to find out how much your blog is worth! Yes, someone really does have too much time on their hands to work this stuff out! I think it is worked out by how many visitors you have etc .... I've since discovered that a few of my fave blogs are worth over a million! Wow! What is really interesting is if they were actually sold, what would happen to them? I feel that the soul of them would be lost! Most of the wonderful blogs I read would be nothing without the personality and creative minds that are behind them! TRUE? Anyway a fun and silly exercise for today, my lovlies!

1 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, Blogger the solitary thread said...

LOL, how cool! My old blogger blog is worth 18 thousand and my new typepad one is worth nada, awww, hehe =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home