f the butterfly collector: circus, colour, cards!

the butterfly collector

A Collection of Fashionable Finds,Jewel Box Treasures,Exotic Art and Decadent Decor! Handmade Delights, Luxurious Shopping, Wonders from the China Cabinet and Secrets from behind the Wardrobe Door, Dramatic Books and Delicious Treats!. Read on to find out more...

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

circus, colour, cards!

So, here's what I've been up to the last few days! Madly off to the gym every day, I am determined to get fit and I just found this fabulous women's gym near my house where you go for 30 minutes every day and train on a circuit with strength training machines! It's fabulous, is over before you know it and I am really enjoying it! Which is great because I have never been one to love exercising at all and I hate participating in team sports. I can already see a difference in my arms after 8 sessions! Really must keep this up and eat better too!
The gorgeous little geshia girl above is by artist Stephen Mackey, who I just love and I have put him in the creative cabinet of Madame Butterfly today, click over to see more of his beautiful work!
And I made this card over the weekend to go with the present I made below for my beautiful friend Ange who is about to have her first baby! It's a memory board for the nursery in "Circus" theme! It's quite a bit lilac and purple, her favorite colours! I used lots of vintage buttons, lot of gorgeous ribbon and made bunting flags from felt on the sewing machine! I hope she liked it and that it fits in with her nursery theme! Oh and lastly , I still have my heart in my mouth from last night's episode of Grey's Anatomy. I have been all teary so many times from this show lately, I can't wait for the next season. I feel like watching the whole thing over again, I missed a few episodes! The characters and actors are fabulous and besides who would'nt want to to tune in to just watch Mc Dreamy every week? I'm off to lunch with my sister and the kiddles today! Hope you have a great one too!




Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, Blogger Anastasia said...

Oh I'll have to take some time out tonight to check our your Madame butterfly website!
What a great memory board! she'll love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home