f the butterfly collector: A Bird in the Hand or a Box ?

the butterfly collector

A Collection of Fashionable Finds,Jewel Box Treasures,Exotic Art and Decadent Decor! Handmade Delights, Luxurious Shopping, Wonders from the China Cabinet and Secrets from behind the Wardrobe Door, Dramatic Books and Delicious Treats!. Read on to find out more...

Thursday, October 26, 2006

A Bird in the Hand or a Box ?



I am just recovering from the excitement of a great window shopping experience on the web! I clicked and clicked until I could click no more, everything is gorgeous and inspiring and wonderful and I especially loved the wall Decor section where I found these gorgeous shadow box artworks! Anthropologie is a sight to see, thankyou Emily for sharing your fave store, unfortunatley they don't post overseas ( maybe that is actually a good thing for me?) I really must start a Christmas pressie hunt though, I've only bought one so far, a gorgeous piece of jewellery from here! I'm thinking about only buying gifts from Indie designers this year! Original and unique gifts will be a plenty from under our tree! Oh and I still have hardly any Tree Deco's, any suggestions????

2 Comments:

At 11:20 PM, Blogger Anastasia said...

Hi there - missed your blog!
hope all is well!
Anthropologie is a gorgeous store, you'd love it! cant wait to visit the US, it'll be the first store I go to!!

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger . said...

The shadow boxes are just lovely! Especially that top one. Yep, I agree, maybe 'tis a good thing they won't ship here, eh?!? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home