f the butterfly collector: New Shoes!

the butterfly collector

A Collection of Fashionable Finds,Jewel Box Treasures,Exotic Art and Decadent Decor! Handmade Delights, Luxurious Shopping, Wonders from the China Cabinet and Secrets from behind the Wardrobe Door, Dramatic Books and Delicious Treats!. Read on to find out more...

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

New Shoes!


Today was a beautiful sunny day and we did lots of walking, a trip to the park and I bought myself some new shoes for Summer! They are just so cute and comfortable too! And I didn't by BLACK!
I am well known in my circle of friends for buying black everything, it's the staple of my wardrobe! A true Melbourne Girl at heart! I have decided to have a colourful season! with lots of Aqua, colbalt blue and red! What will you be wearing?

4 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Blogger . said...

They are GOYGEOUS! ;)

 
At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These shoes are really delicious! I think I need some too - I shall go hunting. I have isssssues about blue shoes from my childhood, however, there are some really gorgeous ones around at the moment, so I might have to get over it.

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Kate said...

These are fabulous!! I went shopping for shoes this week and didn't see anything half as wonderful.

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger thebutterflycollector said...

can you believe, they have already gotten dirty! We went to the park and now I don't know how to clean them!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home