f the butterfly collector: one hundred!

the butterfly collector

A Collection of Fashionable Finds,Jewel Box Treasures,Exotic Art and Decadent Decor! Handmade Delights, Luxurious Shopping, Wonders from the China Cabinet and Secrets from behind the Wardrobe Door, Dramatic Books and Delicious Treats!. Read on to find out more...

Thursday, September 28, 2006

one hundred!



Well , this is my 100th Post! I can't believe I made it here already! It crept up so quickly I didn't really get to think about doing something special for it! We've been on a whirlwind trip through Melbourne today. I visited three beautiful stores ( unfortunately 2 without websites) Harem ( wondrous clothing and gorgeous trinkets and the colours just make you swoon!)and Douglas and Hope ( modern quilt, design and clothing heaven) and Zetta Florence ( stationary heaven!) on Brunswick st, Fitzroy! I took Drew to the Museum for a while and we did all the fun Kid stuff! He especially loved the sea creatures section and I found this beautiful site owned by Jewellery Designer Jade who also works in my town. Her pieces are beautiful, all hand done and all incorporating Vintage pieces, epecially buttons! One is above! This piece would be perfect for a Mermaid ... Swim over and pay her a visit! And we have just acquired some beautiful handstamped silver wrist cuffs ( some are floral, some have fish!) for Madame Butterfly too! Will put them in the Boutique very soon!
So that was my very watery and aqua green 100th! Thankyou to everyone who is visiting , reading and commenting! I am really enjoying your company and love visiting you all too!

2 Comments:

At 1:21 AM, Blogger Funky Finds said...

happy 100th!

 
At 1:31 AM, Blogger jungle dream pagoda said...

Congratulations on the big 1-0-0 !Both of your sites are SO LOVELY !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home