f the butterfly collector: Look what came in the mail!

the butterfly collector

A Collection of Fashionable Finds,Jewel Box Treasures,Exotic Art and Decadent Decor! Handmade Delights, Luxurious Shopping, Wonders from the China Cabinet and Secrets from behind the Wardrobe Door, Dramatic Books and Delicious Treats!. Read on to find out more...

Monday, September 18, 2006

Look what came in the mail!


Ashley G sent me this gorgeous print of one of her illustrations and it just arrived in the mail! It's called Party for One and it's printed on to canvas and I love it!!! It's my most favorite of her artworks! Sh is about to embark on a great adventure to the Renegade craft fair and I'm looking forward to her blog tales of her time there when she comes back! I wrote a feature on her in Madame Butterfly in the Creative Cabinet section and she sent me this as a thankyou! It will be framed and hung on my studio wall! I can look at it when I have my afternoon tea, my own little party for one!

3 Comments:

At 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the idea of a Party for One... enjoy that snail mail.
see you, g

 
At 1:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog - now it's my turn!

We obviously have very similar tastes - I've had my eye on that illustration too. And on a variation of those Fluevog shoes - my very favourites are here.

I'll add you to my blogroll for having such excellent taste!

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger . said...

Oooeee! Lucky gal, you!!! Beautiful print! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home