f the butterfly collector: Mahlie Mouse !

the butterfly collector

A Collection of Fashionable Finds,Jewel Box Treasures,Exotic Art and Decadent Decor! Handmade Delights, Luxurious Shopping, Wonders from the China Cabinet and Secrets from behind the Wardrobe Door, Dramatic Books and Delicious Treats!. Read on to find out more...

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Mahlie Mouse !


Mahlie
Originally uploaded by acoustitch.
Here's a very personal post for Sunday! Last week I became Aunty Shae! This was very exciting and I waited for my sister to do the Honours and post her Bub photos first ! And she has, So now I can show off my gorgeous niece Mahlie. It's so amazing how much she has changed in a week! I have already bought her a dress, I can finally buy girly clothes! Andrew is a little shy around her, but I am looking forward to the day when they can run around and play together! She already has a nickname too ... Mahlie Mouse!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home