f the butterfly collector: So Many Visitors!

the butterfly collector

A Collection of Fashionable Finds,Jewel Box Treasures,Exotic Art and Decadent Decor! Handmade Delights, Luxurious Shopping, Wonders from the China Cabinet and Secrets from behind the Wardrobe Door, Dramatic Books and Delicious Treats!. Read on to find out more...

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

So Many Visitors!


well, what a great day I've had today! So many visitors to Madame Butterfly on her first day and so many lovely compliments and nice comments already! Isn't it nice when you've worked so hard on something to see some encouragement and feedback straight away! I've already gift wrapped some gorgeous goodies that we've sold today and was so busy that I only got to celebrate with a cup of tea and a hedgehog slice, yum!. Thanks to everyone!
What you'll find in the SEPTEMBER Issue ...
An interview with designers Gracia and Louise, some fabulous spring fashions and beauty tips to get you into party mode! Open your fortune cookie and make some delicious cookies! There's a great paper project and some fabulous decorating ideas too! There's some beautiful treats and gifts in the Boutique, I'm especially in love with the MY Secret Castle Earrings pictured above!
And We wrote a feature articles on Ashley G in the Creative Cabinet , jewellery designers Iggy and Lou Lou and also on Robert from Mahar Drygoods.
If you haven't come to visit yet, please do and make sure you become a Gallery Member ( on the contact page!) so we can update you with sales in the boutique and what's coming up in the October issue too! Thanks again everyone!
( Oh and I seem to be having an embarassing problem with my side bar, I'm sure everyone has noticed! Sometimes when I add another lovely link, Blogger decides that I really need another little pink diamond with nothing next to it to create an unslightly gap! Not sure what's going on there!)

2 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope it's a successful & fun project for you (fingers crossed)... I'm off to explore it further!
cheers, gracia

 
At 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope it's a successful & fun project for you (fingers crossed)... I'm off to explore it further!
cheers, gracia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home