f the butterfly collector: I've got myself some Guru's!!!!

the butterfly collector

A Collection of Fashionable Finds,Jewel Box Treasures,Exotic Art and Decadent Decor! Handmade Delights, Luxurious Shopping, Wonders from the China Cabinet and Secrets from behind the Wardrobe Door, Dramatic Books and Delicious Treats!. Read on to find out more...

Saturday, August 26, 2006

I've got myself some Guru's!!!!


I've decided to get myself some Guru's!!! I've been on a bit of a health kick lately and have been drinking tons of water!!! My goodness, Who knew it could make you feel so Good! I've also been taking more notice of what I've been eating and finding healthier recipes! I've also realised I'm not 25 anymore and I've had a baby and I want to get fit again! So I've enlisted the help of my new guru's, the very scary Jillian Michaels from the Biggest Loser, she has her own website and I've bought her DVD's. I think she is going to kill me, but if I keep it up maybe the results will show and I've just discovered Teresa Cutter who is a nutristionist and healthy cookbook author, the new one is above and she has some really yummy recipes on her site! Now all I need is my husband to take part, he does most of the cooking around here! I've been to the supermarket and stocked up on some yummy ingredients to make a museli slice too, hoping I will eat this instead of cookies and that little Drew will like it too!!!

1 Comments:

At 2:05 PM, Blogger Artful Kisser said...

Had the same realisations myself for the exact same reasons about 2 months ago and am slowly kicking goals. Finding success is wrapped up in positivity and motivation - and you sound highly motivated here. Good luck with the health kick!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home