f the butterfly collector: Brillant Book Find ... COLOUR - RAMA

the butterfly collector

A Collection of Fashionable Finds,Jewel Box Treasures,Exotic Art and Decadent Decor! Handmade Delights, Luxurious Shopping, Wonders from the China Cabinet and Secrets from behind the Wardrobe Door, Dramatic Books and Delicious Treats!. Read on to find out more...

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Brillant Book Find ... COLOUR - RAMA


I recently got my fabulous new issue of INSIDE OUT Magazine, which I look forward to and can't wait until it arrives in my letterbox. I've kept every copy since it started and love to look back over all the beautiful photos from each issue. It's always full of wonderful design, designers and incredible homes and it's Australian , so that's great too! This issue came with some beautiful postcards from a book which has just been published called Sense of Style: Colour by Stylist Shannon Frike. And I'm in love with it and I haven't even seen a real copy yet, it goes on sale next week and I can't wait for a trip to the bookstore to get a copy for myself!

All the Pics look fabulous and the cover says "Engage your Instincts - the World is your Mood Board!" Quite Intriging and Inspiring!!!

INSPIRE ME CREATIVE TIP TODAY... Start a Collection in your favorite Colour! And then make a Gorgeous display in your home of all your finds! It could be in your kitchen, on your dressing table, in your living or dining room! And it need not be expensive, just keep an eye out every time you are out shopping, in the thrift shop or start a collection from a special piece or heirloom you already have in your home!

5 Comments:

At 3:00 PM, Blogger Anastasia said...

I like Shannon Fricke - she's on the lifestyle channel and has some great ideas!
im really into decorating books and magazines too!

 
At 8:03 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

ooh that book does look good and you know how I like a good book!! :) loving your blog too.

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger thebutterflycollector said...

Oh Wow, I had no idea she was on the lifestyle channel! We don't have cable and we watch too much tv as it is! I know I'm missing some great shows though! And I love to watch lifestyle at my parents in law's house! Don't you wish you could just pay for the channels you actually want!
And love your book reviews, whizz me and thanks!!!!

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Violet & Rose said...

Ooh, ooh, ooh. I picked up Inside Out in the newsagents the other day and was about to buy it when Alice managed to pull over the entire stand of stickers. I was eyeing off those cards. Now I am really going back to buy it. Maybe just not to that newsagents.

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

back again to say thank you for your wonderful supportive comments. I'll be back soon, but I'll still be reading :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home