f the butterfly collector: a few of my favorite things photo mosaic!

the butterfly collector

A Collection of Fashionable Finds,Jewel Box Treasures,Exotic Art and Decadent Decor! Handmade Delights, Luxurious Shopping, Wonders from the China Cabinet and Secrets from behind the Wardrobe Door, Dramatic Books and Delicious Treats!. Read on to find out more...

Sunday, August 06, 2006

a few of my favorite things photo mosaic!

A mosaic of my favorite things, check out the post below for all the details on how to make your own and join our mosaic group on FLICKR !!! Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that Peter Jackson is a master storyteller and director, KING KONG was great and I've made myself a new little room, its got green and white polka dotty wallpaper and a gorgeous red seat, some wonderful music, great friends, movies and books, come over and visit me at my space!

5 Comments:

At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh that bird pendant is gorgeous!

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Anastasia said...

everything is so pretty grouped together!! lovely jeweled intense colours colours
i tried to order a bird pendant from girlsmadethis.com but they arent selling at the moment - opening soon!

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger emahlee said...

hi! I came across your blog while randomly clicking away on flickr. you have such pretty things on your blog. I especially love your teacups. they're so dainty!

and if you don't mind, I would like to be a regular gawker of your pretty things on both your blog and flickr!

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Anastasia said...

Wow u are so pretty!!! just checked out your MySpace room!

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger thebutterflycollector said...

oooh, I love regular gawkers emahlee, come and visit anytime! And thanks Anastasia, that photo was taken a long time ago, by a pro photographer. I suppose you should always use your best pics to show the best you!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home