f the butterfly collector: From my photo album... Favorite things mosaic

the butterfly collector

A Collection of Fashionable Finds,Jewel Box Treasures,Exotic Art and Decadent Decor! Handmade Delights, Luxurious Shopping, Wonders from the China Cabinet and Secrets from behind the Wardrobe Door, Dramatic Books and Delicious Treats!. Read on to find out more...

Sunday, August 06, 2006

From my photo album... Favorite things mosaic


...It's very quiet here at the moment, bub is asleep ( he's exhausted, we went to an indoor play centre this morning, which was great fun!) and my husband is at some cricket thing ( oh by the way, I hate cricket, he loves it. I sometimes go to watch, get distracted and miss it when he does something great on the pitch, I am secretly hoping my little one wants to play something else! ) So back to the quiet time, I have been spending it having fun in Flickr and making a mosaic for the new group my sister just created... Monthly Mosaics. We make a mosaic of what we've been doing, seen, have travelled to or have been inspired by for the month etc. and post it for all to see using fd's flickr toys! See mine above! And I've made a lovely set of photos of my tea cup collection too ( one of which is above!) There are some great mosaics in there already, come and join us and make your own! Now I'm off to have a cup of tea and finish my latest painting!, ( will show you when it's done!) Hope everyone had a great weekend!

2 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Blogger Anastasia said...

Your teacup set is gorgeous!! so dainty and screams 'lets have tea'

 
At 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so true, hey aussie, your doing great! xxx from charlene

 

Post a Comment

<< Home