f the butterfly collector: a confession from my desk... the latest post!

the butterfly collector

A Collection of Fashionable Finds,Jewel Box Treasures,Exotic Art and Decadent Decor! Handmade Delights, Luxurious Shopping, Wonders from the China Cabinet and Secrets from behind the Wardrobe Door, Dramatic Books and Delicious Treats!. Read on to find out more...

Thursday, July 27, 2006

a confession from my desk... the latest post!

Hello my pretties, I the Butterfly Collector have a confession to make! I started writng my latest post yesterday and have just published it not realising I could not change the date, so it's down there, below yesterday's my little porcelain fairytale, it's a Dramatic thrilling tale so don't miss it!
Oh, and if anyone out their in wonderful blogland does know how to change the date, please let me know, thanks, hope you enjoy my latest post. "And remember a tale a day keeps the writers/artists block away!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home