f the butterfly collector: from the mailman ... Mod Record Girl

the butterfly collector

A Collection of Fashionable Finds,Jewel Box Treasures,Exotic Art and Decadent Decor! Handmade Delights, Luxurious Shopping, Wonders from the China Cabinet and Secrets from behind the Wardrobe Door, Dramatic Books and Delicious Treats!. Read on to find out more...

Sunday, August 20, 2006

from the mailman ... Mod Record Girl


...just wanted to share on this Sunday night this fabulous print I recieved in the POST! It came all the way from New York and our lovely mailman brought it to the door for me so it wouldn't bend in our lettrbox! It's called MOD RECORD GIRL and it's by the fabulous Miss Emily Martin and I purchased it from her ETSY SHOP! I just love it and plan to have this little girl framed and hanging in my studio soon! I can't wait for the day when my son asks " Mummy, what are those round things in the picture?" I used to love buying records, learning all the lyrics and studying the covers! The first album I ever bought was Michael Jackson's Thriller! What was yours?

2 Comments:

At 8:49 AM, Blogger Anastasia said...

a great purchase - her art work is so cute!
I cant remember what my first album was but my first cassette was Abba! haha long time ago!

 
At 12:08 AM, Blogger Dana said...

Hi, Mum wants to know where the Darryl & Ossie record went. And Dad seems to have lost all his vinyl as he thought it was in the shed but it was'nt there! Was looking forward to rockin' out to some Cold Chisel!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home