f the butterfly collector: first package in the mail box!!!!

the butterfly collector

A Collection of Fashionable Finds,Jewel Box Treasures,Exotic Art and Decadent Decor! Handmade Delights, Luxurious Shopping, Wonders from the China Cabinet and Secrets from behind the Wardrobe Door, Dramatic Books and Delicious Treats!. Read on to find out more...

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

first package in the mail box!!!!


I have just sent my first Madame Butterfly Gallery package, very exciting! I hope there will be many more to come! I took a photo of it and everything, what a dork I am! But it will be nice to remember the first one! I really wanted to post a picture of my new cute baby niece too, but I must let my Sis do the honours first on her blog, so I'll just have to hold my horses!
Oh and I just clicked over to this, thought it was kind of intriging, being the paper freak I am. It was actually a google ad on my blog! ( i have seriously been thinking about taking adsense off my page, but every now and then something interesting show's up!) and this site PAPER SOURCE, has a really great gallery and some interesting things in their shop!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home