f the butterfly collector: My Art Works Mosaic

the butterfly collector

A Collection of Fashionable Finds,Jewel Box Treasures,Exotic Art and Decadent Decor! Handmade Delights, Luxurious Shopping, Wonders from the China Cabinet and Secrets from behind the Wardrobe Door, Dramatic Books and Delicious Treats!. Read on to find out more...

Friday, September 08, 2006

My Art Works Mosaic

Just made this at Flickr!!! Decided to send it over to my Blog, because it turned out so bright and colourful! It's a collection of some of my recent artworks and collages! Some are illustrations for the Madame Butterfly Gallery, some will be available as prints in there too! Some are on Canvas, some are on Wood and some on paper! If you want to read any more about them individually,just go to flickr and click on the one you like!
It's now really late here and I need to say goodnight! See you all tomorrow, Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite ( yuck bugs!) and have a great Friday!

1 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Blogger jungle dream pagoda said...

what a fun toy!Irecently joined flickr,I'llhave to check it out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home