f the butterfly collector: I'm so addicted! Help!

the butterfly collector

A Collection of Fashionable Finds,Jewel Box Treasures,Exotic Art and Decadent Decor! Handmade Delights, Luxurious Shopping, Wonders from the China Cabinet and Secrets from behind the Wardrobe Door, Dramatic Books and Delicious Treats!. Read on to find out more...

Thursday, September 07, 2006

I'm so addicted! Help!


I've just been up to the local Post Office, a grand escape on my own for 15 minutes ( left my son and husband at home!) and sent some more lovely packages off to new homes that were just ordered from the shop! Unfortnately the Post Office just happens to be in between the Newsagent, a Bakery and a children's bookstore! Well that's just way to tempting for me, so of course I visited all three and came out of the Newsagent with yet another Magazine to add to the collection! .... The new issue of Vogue Living, it's jam packed with Spring gorgeousness! SSSSShhhhhhhhh ....Please don't tell my husband I've bought another one! You'll see how addicted I really am if you read the Afternoon Tea Page on my new website which is virtually a mini magazine in itself ! P.S. Stay Tuned, I've found something excellent for my next post for all those crafty paper and collage lovers out there!

1 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Blogger joyflea said...

Phew, I'm not the only one addicted to magazines. So far my monthly must haves are: Vogue Living, Inside Out, House & Garden, H&G New Zealand(if I have spare cash!), Livingetc(UK) Elle Decoration(UK),Real Living,InStyle, Shop 'Til you drop and what ever else bright cover happens to catch my eye. I'm at my worst when on holidays. Country newsagents are magazine treasure troves.
Happy perusing!! (Love the site and you're illos!!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home