f the butterfly collector: Madame Butterfly Gallery Magazine

the butterfly collector

A Collection of Fashionable Finds,Jewel Box Treasures,Exotic Art and Decadent Decor! Handmade Delights, Luxurious Shopping, Wonders from the China Cabinet and Secrets from behind the Wardrobe Door, Dramatic Books and Delicious Treats!. Read on to find out more...

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Madame Butterfly Gallery Magazine

oh my God, Girl!!! Stop playing with the toys at Flickr and go and do some real work! I actually had a lot of fun making this! I now have an official cover for Madame Butterfly's Launch Issue, September 2006!!!

2 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger Dana said...

I LOVE this mag cover! Remember when we were little and we made our own magazines with puzzles and articles? I'd give an arm to see one of those! I was gonna say you should start up a real magazine but then i remembered Madame Butterfly Gallery IS an online mag! And I am one of the contributors! And I am not doing my job very well, huh? Mahlie Mouse has taken over! xx

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger thebutterflycollector said...

Guess What! I still ahve some of those Magazines we made when we were little! They are hilarous! Will pull them out next time I see you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home