f the butterfly collector: I love these shoes!!!

the butterfly collector

A Collection of Fashionable Finds,Jewel Box Treasures,Exotic Art and Decadent Decor! Handmade Delights, Luxurious Shopping, Wonders from the China Cabinet and Secrets from behind the Wardrobe Door, Dramatic Books and Delicious Treats!. Read on to find out more...

Sunday, September 17, 2006

I love these shoes!!!


Oh my God, how shiny, gorgeous and sexy are these shoes!!! They are described as "Old school glam a la Jessica Rabbit" I am in Love! And you all know how much I love Patent shoes! Only problem is they are incredibly high for someone who has hardly worn high heels since she had her son! And I haven't quite figured out how to order them from overseas yet! I can admire from here though and maybe choose something a bit more wearable like their fabulous Mary Jane's! Oh , they are from Fluevogs in the USA and called AUDREY Patents in Wine!

4 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's a fluevog shop in greville street, prahran if you want to see them in the flesh (I don't know if they have them).

 
At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kinky!! I was going to mention the place on Greville Street too.

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger thebutterflycollector said...

thanks girls! I haven't been to Chapel st in the longest time! Living down the coast I don't get to go shopping up there much anymore! And you know I probably won't buy them! They are so impractical for me at the moment! I just love their shape!

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger . said...

Ehuh!(that's the sound of my breath being taken away). They are AMAZING!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home