f the butterfly collector: Colour Your Life!

the butterfly collector

A Collection of Fashionable Finds,Jewel Box Treasures,Exotic Art and Decadent Decor! Handmade Delights, Luxurious Shopping, Wonders from the China Cabinet and Secrets from behind the Wardrobe Door, Dramatic Books and Delicious Treats!. Read on to find out more...

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Colour Your Life!




It amazes me how many people are still scared to bring some Colour into their homes! I walk into some many bland and beige living areas! And you don't have to paint! Just add some fabulous accessories! And there is so much out there to choose from at the moment! It's Decor Heaven! For me a splash of Colour brightens up my day, makes me feel happy and I'm always noticing beautiful intense colour wherever I go! It must be the artist in me. I love covering a canvas or board in a rich colour and I love to pick out paint colours for the next creation!
I wanted to share this fantastic site today! They have so many great ideas and homewares!
Colourique is a design team making wonderful creations, check out their site for more inspiration!
And there is a great little feature on adding a Colourful Collection to your home in the Creative Cabinet on Madame Butterfly! We've done a beachy/nature looking aqua theme based on the things in my house! I Love Aqua!!! What Colour do you love and collect or wear!

1 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Blogger jungle dream pagoda said...

I love red ,yellow,and baby blue,with tan and silver thrown in for good measure!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home