f the butterfly collector: Puppets, Arch Angels and Theatrical Sets!

the butterfly collector

A Collection of Fashionable Finds,Jewel Box Treasures,Exotic Art and Decadent Decor! Handmade Delights, Luxurious Shopping, Wonders from the China Cabinet and Secrets from behind the Wardrobe Door, Dramatic Books and Delicious Treats!. Read on to find out more...

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Puppets, Arch Angels and Theatrical Sets!


Today I found something so inspirationally WOW that I just had to share it with all my lovely blog friends! KAT TILLEY, fashion designer extrordinaire, is from Belgium and I came across her site through Ullabenulla's fabulous Blog ( she's over there on my blogroll list, the newest edition!)!!! You must visit, there are beautifully designed sets, illustrations, her latest range ( pictured!), models poses in the most wonderful fairytale creations as Arch Angels! I need to go back and have a longer look! Wow, Kat Tilley, you've blown me away!

3 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Shae, Ulla has such amazing links for inspiration!!!

 
At 12:32 AM, Blogger jungle dream pagoda said...

I have already seen this,yes it is scrumptious!

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

just love it - hadn't seen this before.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home