f the butterfly collector: Trees and things and flowers ...

the butterfly collector

A Collection of Fashionable Finds,Jewel Box Treasures,Exotic Art and Decadent Decor! Handmade Delights, Luxurious Shopping, Wonders from the China Cabinet and Secrets from behind the Wardrobe Door, Dramatic Books and Delicious Treats!. Read on to find out more...

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Trees and things and flowers ...


A busy little weekend for us! Had Madame Butterfly things to do all day yesterday! We are busily getting ready all the wonderful things going into the October Issue and have acquired some beautiful new silver bracelets for the Boutique! I've started a new painting in Neapolitan Icecream Colours ( will show you soon! ). I've started another mini painting of a Tree and it's inhabitants for my friend Jen for her birthday! SSSShhh don't tell! She has been a fantastic support to me, encouraging me to get my Art out in to the big wide world! We've cooked Bolognaise and Drew helped to make a pita bread pizza for lunch, which was messy and fun! I also discovered these gorgeous stamp sets on the net, they are from Zakkaya in Melbourne!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home