f the butterfly collector: Orange Galore!!!

the butterfly collector

A Collection of Fashionable Finds,Jewel Box Treasures,Exotic Art and Decadent Decor! Handmade Delights, Luxurious Shopping, Wonders from the China Cabinet and Secrets from behind the Wardrobe Door, Dramatic Books and Delicious Treats!. Read on to find out more...

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Orange Galore!!!


Today I picked up my Madame Butterfly Flyers from the printers. They look great, are bright orange ( attention grabbing !) and I have so many of them!!! Now we just need to get them out and about everywhere! We've been thinking about doing all the major shopping strips in Melbourne to start off with and plonking piles of them in cafe's for curious people to pick up! We are also trying to think of places with notice boards and friendly places that might let us leave some with them! Has anyone got any suggestions on Flyer distribution???
I also printed my latest illustration onto bright orange paper ( above!) It's way too loud though and I need to find something a bit more subtle and autumn-ish!
And last night I came across Simone's blog by happy accident and fell in love with her Japanese Etching Pendants at her ETSY shop, have a squizz they are great!

2 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, Blogger Shell said...

Congratulations! I hope the flyer distributing goes swimmingly for you. Just checked out your online store - it's beautiful and scrumptious and you've totally inspired me to reinvent my dresser! Love this print - though I agree, toned down would soften it a little. Seems things are moving along here quite nicely - good for you. :)

 
At 10:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no idea about flyer distribution in the pc marketing sense but I think your idea is great - go for it! Your things are just beautiful and the flyer is very cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home