f the butterfly collector: a little house on the hill!

the butterfly collector

A Collection of Fashionable Finds,Jewel Box Treasures,Exotic Art and Decadent Decor! Handmade Delights, Luxurious Shopping, Wonders from the China Cabinet and Secrets from behind the Wardrobe Door, Dramatic Books and Delicious Treats!. Read on to find out more...

Friday, October 06, 2006

a little house on the hill!


Just a quick one tonight! I am exhausted! A big day out and not much sleep last night! Drew decided he didn't want to go back to sleep from about midnight till two am!
Here's a sneak peek at the corner of my new painting. A sweet little house on the hill, soon you will find out who lives there, I promise! Have a fabulous weekend my blog friends , I hope you all get to leave your homes' on a little adventure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home