f the butterfly collector: my little headline!

the butterfly collector

A Collection of Fashionable Finds,Jewel Box Treasures,Exotic Art and Decadent Decor! Handmade Delights, Luxurious Shopping, Wonders from the China Cabinet and Secrets from behind the Wardrobe Door, Dramatic Books and Delicious Treats!. Read on to find out more...

Thursday, October 05, 2006

my little headline!


Today I made myself a cute little banner collage with buttons, pretty paper,feathers,stamps,embroidery thread, beads etc ... to post on my new ETSY shop! Yes I've joined in on the fun and added some art prints in my own little Shop there too! I was very excited when I saw some of them come up on the most recently listed page! I am also going to use this as my Blog Header too! Still working out how to do that though! I have no idea what size it should be to post up there! Can a lovely reader out there in Blogland please let me know!

3 Comments:

At 3:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I LOVE it!!! so colorful and uniquely you. awesome collage!! congrats on the etsy. This will also look fabulous on your blog! --Lia

 
At 7:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting me over at my site. Thought I'd come over here, and I was greated with your great artwork. Good luck with your Etsy shop.

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful banner! Good luck with your shop!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home