f the butterfly collector: Madame B's Glamour Pack!

the butterfly collector

A Collection of Fashionable Finds,Jewel Box Treasures,Exotic Art and Decadent Decor! Handmade Delights, Luxurious Shopping, Wonders from the China Cabinet and Secrets from behind the Wardrobe Door, Dramatic Books and Delicious Treats!. Read on to find out more...

Monday, October 02, 2006

Madame B's Glamour Pack!


Very Excited! I finally posted my prints I had made in the Gallery today! They are on some very lovely Satin Matte Heavy Paper! I think they turned out quite great and I'm thinking of posting some in ETSY too, just to get some more art exposure in the big wide world! Has anyone any advice for the girl with the newest etsy shop on the block???



And Today I got to inform our lucky winner of the prize pack she has won for sending us the best comment on Madame Butterfly's Afternoon Tea! She commented on my crazy magazine addiction and told us a few of her own ... like knitting needles and golden books! People are really addicted to some great things you just wouldn't even imagine! I took a few pics before we wrapped it as you can see above! Lucky Whizzme won a Chinese silk bag, a pretty lilac and gold perfume bottle and a Necklace and Earring Set too! I am really looking forward to sending it and there is a new competition in it's place right now for this week! I'd love you to enter, go and take a peek!

2 Comments:

At 7:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I am such a lucky, lucky girl - thank you Shae

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger SusannahJ said...

The cards look gorgeous! Good luck on Etsy!! Those earings are lovely too. Yummmm. Your shop has so many pretty things :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home