f the butterfly collector: a wandering!

the butterfly collector

A Collection of Fashionable Finds,Jewel Box Treasures,Exotic Art and Decadent Decor! Handmade Delights, Luxurious Shopping, Wonders from the China Cabinet and Secrets from behind the Wardrobe Door, Dramatic Books and Delicious Treats!. Read on to find out more...

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

a wandering!


This week I wrote a little project in Madame Butterfly about going for a walk in your own Neighbourhood and finding something new and wonderful you've never noticed before!
I actually walk a lot around mine ( not having a car at the moment ) and I always try to walk down a street I've never visited before! I found these great berries on a tree recently and just fell in love with their colour! The photo doesn"t do them justice at all and I have no idea what they are! But they inspired me to go home and paint! And Drew is starting to explore and pick up interesting things too, so I am making up a little shadow box of the things he brings home for him to keep!
I've also been busy making up mini show bags for Madame B for guests at an upcoming cocktail party! They will all recieve a little something from the Gallery, lucky ducks!! Better get back to it, I have 100 to do!

1 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, Blogger Jo said...

Its amazing what can inspire you isn't it? I was inspired recently by some gorgeous coloured pebbles in a neighbour's garden - I thought it would make a great colour palette for one of the rooms at home so I pinched a couple! Sshhh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home