f the butterfly collector: Queen for a Day!

the butterfly collector

A Collection of Fashionable Finds,Jewel Box Treasures,Exotic Art and Decadent Decor! Handmade Delights, Luxurious Shopping, Wonders from the China Cabinet and Secrets from behind the Wardrobe Door, Dramatic Books and Delicious Treats!. Read on to find out more...

Friday, October 20, 2006

Queen for a Day!


Oh my Goodness I miss painting and drawing! I have done nothing for over a week and I just can't seem to get a moment to think about what I'm doing!!! I've got some great ideas stuck up there in my head, if only there was more time! I think I need to MAKE time! I have too many unfinished canvas's and this little lady above is still not complete! I called her Queen for a Day! I need to be paintbrush queen for a day very soon!Maybe SUNDAY! Having lots of fun at Madame B though with some great new inspiring projects in there! And I came across this wonderful site and fell in love, please go visit, it will put you in a great frame of mind with it's gorgeous music, make you smile and make you want to dress up for a grand day out too! Have a fabulous weekend all!

1 Comments:

At 11:37 PM, Blogger jungle dream pagoda said...

This painting is already wonderful.Thanks for the fun link.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home