f the butterfly collector

the butterfly collector

A Collection of Fashionable Finds,Jewel Box Treasures,Exotic Art and Decadent Decor! Handmade Delights, Luxurious Shopping, Wonders from the China Cabinet and Secrets from behind the Wardrobe Door, Dramatic Books and Delicious Treats!. Read on to find out more...

Friday, October 27, 2006

I came across this site the other day and it just took me to another world!!! I think Tim Burton might live there, it reminded me so much of his beautiful work! Miss Clara is an amazing French site and you just have to visit to see for yourself all the amazing creations over there! The paper bags and shoes, the characters, the fairytale like scenes with the gothic architecture thrown in, the music, the whole site is wonderful, unfortunatley I cannot read French ! I am speechless and must go back for another visit myself soon! AMAZING!



3 Comments:

At 5:50 PM, Blogger Shell said...

Oh, it is a beautiful site indeed! You can read parts of it in English though - there's a tiny little 'english version' button down the bottom of some of the pages. Unfortunately the titles aren't in English though. Thanks for sharing this lovely discovery.

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Anastasia said...

very beautiful - thanks for the link! so unique!

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger SusannahJ said...

Wow! Aren't these stunning!?? Thank you for bringing them to my attention. Just gorgeous!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home