f the butterfly collector: owls, deer, squirrels and such!

the butterfly collector

A Collection of Fashionable Finds,Jewel Box Treasures,Exotic Art and Decadent Decor! Handmade Delights, Luxurious Shopping, Wonders from the China Cabinet and Secrets from behind the Wardrobe Door, Dramatic Books and Delicious Treats!. Read on to find out more...

Friday, November 03, 2006

owls, deer, squirrels and such!




I wanted to share these lovely little critters I found whilst a clicking about in the Anthropologie website ( yes, I went to visit again, everything is just so beautiful) and I'm looking for delicious chrissy pressies too! That's my excuse anyway! They are terribly adorable though, don't you think? We are also about to start trying very soon to coax our little Drew in to his own bed. So to make it fun for him, we are on the lookout for some fun things to hang from a big mosqiuto net we've bought and make it like a big tent! If you have any suggestions or advice on this one? They would be greatly appreciated!


And today I was reading an english magazine and came across this wonderful artist and her site! Petra Boase designs and creates gorgeous baby clothes and stationary, greeting cards and kitchen ware. I actually think I have seen some of them before in the Douglas and Hope store on Brunswick Street in Melbourne! I Loved clicking on everything in her site! It's all so very cute and tempting! It's a must visit to see her beautiful Owls, Deer and Such!

5 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Blogger Kate said...

Lovely links! Thanks for posting them. I hva eno advice on children and beds, but good luck!

 
At 11:39 PM, Blogger Funky Finds said...

I am dying to have that squirrel ornament! Thanks for continuing to read Funky Finds. I read your blog daily...I just don't have time to comment always & I hate that! Have a fabulous weekend :)

 
At 3:02 AM, Blogger jungle dream pagoda said...

Anthro ,is my fave retail store you would LOVE how they theme decorate for each season!

 
At 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those critters ARE very cute! Thanks for sharing.
I don't really have any bed advice as Eloise got in and went to sleep and slept all night and I am still in shock! We've been in the 'big bed' for 2 weeks now and she LOVES it. Feels very special. I was expecting the worst and it never happened...maybe this is just a honeymoon period ;-) Good luck!! (PS. I will email you....have been so slack sorry!!)

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Anastasia said...

how adorable are they? you could probably try to make some yourself - Anthropologie have some cute things, Id go crazy in there if I ever went to the USA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home