f the butterfly collector: Snowflakes, Tea Cups and Pretty Presents

the butterfly collector

A Collection of Fashionable Finds,Jewel Box Treasures,Exotic Art and Decadent Decor! Handmade Delights, Luxurious Shopping, Wonders from the China Cabinet and Secrets from behind the Wardrobe Door, Dramatic Books and Delicious Treats!. Read on to find out more...

Monday, November 06, 2006

Snowflakes, Tea Cups and Pretty Presents

These delicious looking cookies are a creation I've been working on for a while. They are Madame B's Muesli Cookies, they are yum and have lots of healthy stuff in them and I've published their recipe on the Afternoon Tea page this week! In fact there is lots of fabulous stuff in this week's Madame Butterfly Gallery!!!
I've written some fun projects and ideas for Gift Wrapping, Christmas Present Ideas, starting a Collection ( like for instance, TEA CUPS!!!) and showing off some of the things in our Boutique!


I've also done a great interview with self taught Assemblage and Mixed Media Artist, Chrysti, one of her gorgeous birds is below!!! She creates the most fabulous artwork and seems to produce so much! I'm jealous of her never ending energy to create and spend so much time on her work! It's eye candy with so many small, delicate and interesting pieces on each collage!

And in the Creative Cabinet this week I've written a project on how to make Ornamental Snowflakes for Christmas! my favorite on is below. I used lots of pearls and crystal beads! They are surprisingly easy and fun to make! I'm going to wrap mine as decorations around chrissy pressies for my family and friends. What will you do with yours???









Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Blogger Artful Kisser said...

Those biccies look far to scrumptious to be remotely healthy! I shall have to make some.

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Anastasia said...

Those biscuits look really yummy! Your site is lovely - some great stuff!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home