f the butterfly collector: fabulous new jewels

the butterfly collector

A Collection of Fashionable Finds,Jewel Box Treasures,Exotic Art and Decadent Decor! Handmade Delights, Luxurious Shopping, Wonders from the China Cabinet and Secrets from behind the Wardrobe Door, Dramatic Books and Delicious Treats!. Read on to find out more...

Friday, November 10, 2006

fabulous new jewels





I've just recieved some fabulous new things for the Madame Butterfly Gallery's Boutique that I'm really excited about! My business partner and I have decided recently that we would love to buy a lot more handmade and hand crafted things and art for the site. So here's a sneak peek at what will be arriving in the gallery this week!
We're showcasing some fabulous handmade neckpieces by up and coming Jewellery Artist Alyssa Bailey, a few close up shot of her original work are above! She hand weaves wire and beautiful beads and pendant together to make wonderful jewels!
I'm also really excited about stocking some of Nikki-Shell's handcrafted and sewn Christmas Stockings and and craft rolls to store and carry your knitting needles, crochet hooks and other sewing and crafting essentials! She has used the most delicious fabrics and trims too! I secretly want to keep them all for myself! I am going to spend the rest of the day taking fabulous photos of them all and will place them in their spots in the shop early next week! We are also doing interviews with both girls so you can get to know more about them and their crafting!
In other news , I've been creating my littl Drew's birthday invites, I can't believe he's nearly two already, I been up to Melbourne to visit my sister and Mum. We had a fun day in the city, walked the arcades, had a nice afternoon tea and saw some very scary looking dresses on women heading out to Oaks Day Horse Racing. I stood at the window of Douglas and Hope and wished for everything ( can you believe they still don't have a website!) and I finally made my first visit to the Buttonmania store in Flinders Lane. It was gorgeous, but a lot smaller than I thought. There were some beautiful Porcelain buttons in there though and I'm going back for there big sale soon! Until Tomorrow ...

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 11:15 AM, Blogger Anastasia said...

These look really cool!
Handmade stuff sounds like a great idea - cant believe Christmas is almost here!
have fun planning the birthday party - my boy's birthdays are coming up too!

 
At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did the Buttonmania lady tell you what date their big sale is on ???

It is small, isn't it? And I loved trying to find it. Such a great building.

Nikki's stockings are lovely and that jewellery is stunning.

Good luck on the birthday front. My baby is three next week - Yikes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home