f the butterfly collector: A Vintage World!

the butterfly collector

A Collection of Fashionable Finds,Jewel Box Treasures,Exotic Art and Decadent Decor! Handmade Delights, Luxurious Shopping, Wonders from the China Cabinet and Secrets from behind the Wardrobe Door, Dramatic Books and Delicious Treats!. Read on to find out more...

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

A Vintage World!


I've been in a bit of a creative slump lately with my paintings! I keep creating patterend backgrounds and then not doing anything with them !!! But this week I think I've had a breakthrough with the direction I'm heading! I've just bought myself some new beautiful books with lots of Vintage Style things to inspire me and pulled out my vintage wallpaper collection too! I'm going to make some beautiful collages for my Son's room, in a transport theme! He loves cars, buses and trains! And I'm going to use some of this fabulous wallpaper to inspire me! In fact I have so much, we've decided to make up some wonderful packs of it for sale at Madame Butterfly!!! Here's a sneak Peak! They'll be in there very soon! I'll let you know when so you can snap some up for your own fabulous creations!!!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 2:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh the packs look interesting....

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger Anastasia said...

oh wonderful!!! I cant resist paper especially of the vintage kind!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home