f the butterfly collector

the butterfly collector

A Collection of Fashionable Finds,Jewel Box Treasures,Exotic Art and Decadent Decor! Handmade Delights, Luxurious Shopping, Wonders from the China Cabinet and Secrets from behind the Wardrobe Door, Dramatic Books and Delicious Treats!. Read on to find out more...

Thursday, November 23, 2006


Ahhhhhggggrrrrhhh!!! I've just had one of those days where you just want to run away by yourself for ten minutes ( more if possible) with a cup of tea and a good book or some magazines and take a break away from your world! I think I actually need a whole day to do this! Wouldn't that be wonderful!

Today my beautiful little Drew decided to be a little rascal! He has just discovered he can climb up to our kitchen bench and then reach up on top of the microwave for an assortment of goodies! Today I had the whole sugar bowl spilled everywhere, he decided to eat handfuls of it's contents while I was out of the room for a moment! He also emptied half of our Cinnamon container and broke one of my favourite bowls! But the worst thing is he broke the shutter on my camera and put sugary hands all over it! I spend so much time keeping things out of his reach and keeping him safe and looks what happens when you turn your back for a moment! The terrible two's are really here now, tantrums and all! But he is just SOOOoooo adorable and is already forgiven!

The Joys of Motherhood!!!!

1 Comments:

At 8:09 AM, Blogger Anastasia said...

Sounds like my household on most good days haha
I think all mammas need time out everynow and then....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home