f the butterfly collector: my new shoes

the butterfly collector

A Collection of Fashionable Finds,Jewel Box Treasures,Exotic Art and Decadent Decor! Handmade Delights, Luxurious Shopping, Wonders from the China Cabinet and Secrets from behind the Wardrobe Door, Dramatic Books and Delicious Treats!. Read on to find out more...

Monday, July 10, 2006

my new shoes

Read their romantic tale below!!!! Having a few technical difficuties, the lovely blogger will not let me upload my gorgeous shoes to the post below,so here it is up here!!! Hopefully next post all will be back to normal!!!!

my new shoes
Originally uploaded by
the butterfly collector.
Stay Tuned,for the next installment of the Butterfly Collector, hopefully with no hiccups! What will she write about next? She wonders herself?!!!
Here's a little space and oppotunity to say thanks to everyone who has been visiting and commenting and it's been great to meet some new friends in Blog Land! Some are near and some are far and all are interesting and creative souls who are very inspiring to me!!!

5 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Blogger Mrs.Kwitty said...

HI..just read the comment you left on my blog. Wouldn't it be nice if we could swap off days here and there, a nice hot day stuck in the middle of a cold winter or a crispy cold day stuck in the middle of sweltering summer?! Ahhh. I enjoyed reading your blog very much. You have an entertaining imagination and I like your art.

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger thebutterflycollector said...

thanks mrs.kwitty, that would be lovely, a break fom the weather for a day, or even better still , to be whisked away to a tropical island somewhere, go snorkelling and sit in the sun with a cocktail!

 
At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those shoes make my heart hurt, I love them so much. Wow.

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger Anastasia said...

very sweet shoes! I love ballet flats - have 3 pairs!

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger julie said...

oh gorgeous shoes!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home