f the butterfly collector: tales from the jewell box...time flies

the butterfly collector

A Collection of Fashionable Finds,Jewel Box Treasures,Exotic Art and Decadent Decor! Handmade Delights, Luxurious Shopping, Wonders from the China Cabinet and Secrets from behind the Wardrobe Door, Dramatic Books and Delicious Treats!. Read on to find out more...

Thursday, July 06, 2006

tales from the jewell box...time flies

...Christina strung me around her neck on a gold chain,had a quick glance at my time piece, picked up her handbag and keys and rushed out the front door to her car. She was meeting up with the girls for coffee and an afternoon of serious shopping! They were getting together on a shopping strip known for it's great food, people watching and fabulous vintage stores. She was excited about what she might bring home tonight to feather her nest and I was looking forward to a little flutter about town!...

Golden Lady Bug Pendant time piece from the collection of the butterfly collector. A vintage find given to me by my mum!

My fun shopping trips seem to be few and far between lately, but two stores I love to visit are both Melbourne institutions known for the fabulous vintage wares and treasure troves that just have to be explored, with something special from every era! Chapel Street Bazaar in Prahran is spectacular, you could spend the whole day browsing and the wonderful Empire Vintage in Albert Park, owned by vintage and style queen extrodonaire, Lyn Gardener. I am in awe and admiration of her fashion, decorating and interior style and flair! Her website is also a feast for the eyes! Have you found any secret Vintage treasure stores on the net?, make sure you let me know, I'd love to visit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home