f the butterfly collector: a confession from inside the wardrobe door...summer days...the photo for below!

the butterfly collector

A Collection of Fashionable Finds,Jewel Box Treasures,Exotic Art and Decadent Decor! Handmade Delights, Luxurious Shopping, Wonders from the China Cabinet and Secrets from behind the Wardrobe Door, Dramatic Books and Delicious Treats!. Read on to find out more...

Monday, July 17, 2006

a confession from inside the wardrobe door...summer days...the photo for below!


here's my photo for the post below, for the second time in a week the blogarama, has not let me upload a photo where I would like it! How dare they, how rude! Oh well, that's life and I'm not a computer whiz, so I can't fix it, so let's just pretend it's attached to the post below lovely readers shall we, thanks!

1 Comments:

At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These look super comfy and beautiful... cheers, LJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home