f the butterfly collector: He's TWO!!!

the butterfly collector

A Collection of Fashionable Finds,Jewel Box Treasures,Exotic Art and Decadent Decor! Handmade Delights, Luxurious Shopping, Wonders from the China Cabinet and Secrets from behind the Wardrobe Door, Dramatic Books and Delicious Treats!. Read on to find out more...

Friday, December 01, 2006

He's TWO!!!




It's been a quiet time in blogland for me the last few days! But I'm back with a personal post!
My little Drew turned two on Thursday! I can't believe he s two already! We had a fabulous day! We took him to the pool where he had a ball, gave him the swing and slide set pictured above! He also got lots of beautiful new books and an Elmo dvd too! And we still have the big birthday party on Sunday coming up!
We have officially already run out of room in the house for toys and I'm not sure what we will do after Christmas comes! There is talk of moving to a bigger house!??? Maybe I need to have a clean out and give some to charity! I've told him he is a very lucky duckie and know he is walking around saying that too! He also says "Of Course" to everything we ask him too! Funny Ha! Have a great weekend and I'll be back with some new things I'm making soon!

2 Comments:

At 11:56 PM, Blogger Kali said...

Hi! I've just stumbled across your blog.
Thought I'd say hello from another fellow Aussie blogger.
Happy Birthday to your little boy as well, I hope he has a great party on Sunday.

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger Anastasia said...

Oh happy birthday to little Drew!! the years do go by real fast dont they??
I hope you have FAB day tommorow at the party!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home