f the butterfly collector: Sparkly,Pretty things

the butterfly collector

A Collection of Fashionable Finds,Jewel Box Treasures,Exotic Art and Decadent Decor! Handmade Delights, Luxurious Shopping, Wonders from the China Cabinet and Secrets from behind the Wardrobe Door, Dramatic Books and Delicious Treats!. Read on to find out more...

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Sparkly,Pretty things

I've been busy beading!!! My new found skill has come in handy to make my Mum and others some Christmas Pressies!!! I've started this pretty sparkling mobile for her and haven't quite finished but thought I' d show it off anyway! It's got beautiful smoky diamond and clear vintage style beads and some fabulous keys I found and painted up to make them a bit old, worn and rustic! I hope she likes it !!! I do anyway and now want to make myself one too! I've also started one for a friend with chunky old buttons, buckles and beads, it's a bit more industrial looking with found objects!
And here's some of my gorgeous Vintage Haul from the weekend! I went op shopping with my brother and Drew and we found a few wonderful surprises hidden in a couple of stores! This gorgeous Butterfly tray which I fell in love with instantly! Also found lots of wonderful buttons and jewellery bits and pieces to make things from! My Mum also gave me some fabulous things that had been hiding in her garage too! Some great fabric and wallpaper froms days of old and some more of my Nan's wonderful button collection! I lso found some very cute Beatrix Potter Books for my sister, she


wants to collect them for her little girl and I found this pretty little beaded wire box which I'm not sure what will live in their just yet! But it will make something a special home I'm sure!

Now I'm off to visit some of my blog friends, I seem to not be able to keep up with everyone these days and must find out what you all have been up too, see you tomorrow!!!


Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Blogger Anastasia said...

the mobile looks great!!! Im sure she'll love it.
Another Beatrix Potter fan here!

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Well, if she doesn't like it, I can give you the address of someone who would appreciate it very much. :) Beautiful! I love all your vintage finds, too.

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love the butterfly dish, it's so so pretty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home