f the butterfly collector: Be a Goddess!!!

the butterfly collector

A Collection of Fashionable Finds,Jewel Box Treasures,Exotic Art and Decadent Decor! Handmade Delights, Luxurious Shopping, Wonders from the China Cabinet and Secrets from behind the Wardrobe Door, Dramatic Books and Delicious Treats!. Read on to find out more...

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Be a Goddess!!!

I featured this wonderful book in Madame Butterfly this week! I love it so much that I thought I would share it here too! The Goddess Guide is by Irish girl, illustrator and journalist Gisele Scanlon! It is her collection of fabulous things from all different countries, great shops, fantastic interviews with designers, beauty tips, interior tips, and every page layout is just wonderful! It's a big fat book of wonderfulness with her quirky collages and fashion illustrations! Get ye to a bookshop to check this one out! It comes very highly recommended from me. I was lucky enough to recieve this as a present, maybe you could put it on your wishlist for chrissy. Read more about it here!!! Oh and the cover is flocked velvet! Beautiful!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Blogger Anastasia said...

Love the cover design - Ive noticed flocking is popular again - very 70's!

 
At 1:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I received this today from my Amazon wishlist, it is abslutely gorgeous!! The most beautifully illustrated book I have ever seen :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home