f the butterfly collector: At the Stroke of Midnight and a Secret!!!

the butterfly collector

A Collection of Fashionable Finds,Jewel Box Treasures,Exotic Art and Decadent Decor! Handmade Delights, Luxurious Shopping, Wonders from the China Cabinet and Secrets from behind the Wardrobe Door, Dramatic Books and Delicious Treats!. Read on to find out more...

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

At the Stroke of Midnight and a Secret!!!







There's a couple of things about to change in the world of The Butterfly Collector!!!


I have been working hard on some new paintings, the newest is above, a pretty Cinderella and her glass Slipper complete with green and lilac sparkles, collaged vintage wallpaper and beautiful printed tissue paper. I have decided to stick to this paint, collage, fashion illustration style on anvas and paper for a while and see where it takes me! Cinderella will be for sale soon in the Gallery Section of Madame Butterfly!


And I've been keeping a little secret ... the Grand Announcement .... I'm moving my blog!!!


I have decided to upgrade my blog and have been working on it for weeks! It's great, it has photo galleries, great list making ideas and is so much more fun and easy to use! Its also going to be an archive for my Madame Butterfly Gallery, storing all her fabulous recipes, projects and interviews!


So farewell Blogger at nearly 150 posts ( I'm glad it will still be here to come back and read! ) and hello Typepad!!! I hope all my wonderful regular visitors will come with me! I'd love to have you all come visit and re-link me up at my new address ... www.thebutterflycollector.typepad.com

I am taking all my links with me plus adding some new and fabulous ones too!
Can't wait to see you over there and thanks for all your visits and comments over the past year too , Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, love Shae xxx ooo

3 Comments:

At 1:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That painting is SOOOO wonderful,love it!

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Anastasia said...

thanks for the link to your new blog
I love reading the creative intervies -and the recipes!

 
At 6:28 AM, Blogger karlascottage.typepad.com said...

You are the 2nd person I came across today who has moved to Typepad. I am sort of new to this and started with typepad, and really like it. Sounds like maybe I started with the right company. I'll check out the new address for you, I like what I have seen, want to see more!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home